GOLDEN MONARQUE S.C.R., S.A., with Tax ID number 513836985 and registered office at Avenida Duarte Pacheco, no. 19, 12.o Direito, 1070-100 Lisboa (“Golden Monarque”), in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“GDPR”), guarantees the protection and confidentiality of your personal data.
GOLDEN MONARQUE complies with the rules applicable to the processing of your Personal Data and provide you with information about your rights as the owner of the personal data.
These rules do not substitute any clause on data protection part of a specific agreement in which GOLDEN MONARQUE has entered into.
- Which personal data are collected?
Personal data corresponds to every information that allow an individual, the owner of the data, to be directly or indirectly identified.
In general, GOLDEN MONARQUE collects the following data:
- Identification data: full name, nationality, date of birth, number of identification document, type of identification document, tax number,);
- Contact data: address, telephone number, e-mail;
- Professional life data: profession, employer; PEP (Politically Exposed Person);
- Data concerning the expertise in financial investments: experience and knowledge of financial markets and instruments, investment goals, description of financial position;
- Internet browsing data (IP address and cookies).
- When and how does GOLDEN MONARQUE collects data?
Personal data are collected based on the need to comply with pre-contractual diligences required by Law and to execute a contract to which the data owner intends to be a party.
Personal data are collected directly with the data owners, per e-mail, phone, and when forms provided on the web site are filled in or through authorized third parties.
- Why does GOLDEN MONARQUE collects and processes personal data?
GOLDEN MONARQUE collects and process personal data for the following purposes:
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Processing information requests;
- Processing of complaints;
- Execution of agreements;
- Management of contractual relations;
- Business prospecting.
In case the data owners have given their consent, GOLDEN MONARQUE may use the data for commercial communications.
- To whom may the data be transferred to?
Personal data are processed by the administrative services of GOLDEN MONARQUE and may be transferred to other companies that provide GOLDEN MONARQUE complementary services that are essential to the pursuit of the purposes the data are collected for.
GOLDEN MONARQUE may also use external entities and in this case the contractual relationship is regulated by a contract defining the security measures in place and how the processing of data is organised, as well as specifying that such entity may only act following GOLDEN MONARQUE instructions and in accordance with the GDPR.
The data are also transferred to public authorities for compliance with legal obligations.
- For how long are the data stored?
Personal data are stored by the maximum period permitted by law, or by the necessary time to comply with the aims of this Policily, with effect from the date of collection, being destroyed in a safe manner after this time.
Golden Monarque keeps your personal data for the period required to comply with contractual and legal obligations, being held for time needed to guarantee:
- Compliance with any obligation required by the law or any other regulations, namely in the scope of the commercial and tax law, banking law, Money Laundering Act and Securities Code;
- The right to keep evidence according to the applicable legal expiration periods.
If the personal data are processed for different purposes for which there are different storage periods, Golden Monarque will keep them for the longest of these periods, in which case the processing of the personal data will be restricted to the purpose for which the storage period is the longest.
- How is the protection of personal data ensured?
GOLDEN MONARQUE ensures the protection of personal data with adequate and proper Technical and Organisational measures to keep the data secure and to prevent potential intrusions and unauthorized or unlawful processing and access.
GOLDEN MONARQUE ensures that personal data will only be available or provided to third parties in accordance with the GDPR.
- Rights of the owner of the data
Data owners are entitled to the following rights:
Right to withdraw the consent: the right to withdraw the consent at any time without the withdrawal compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent previously given.
Right of access: right to access their Personal Data and get information about the purposes, categories, recipients, or categories of recipients to which their personal data were or will be disclosed, the retention period and their origin.
Right of rectification: the right to obtain from Golden Monarque the rectification or completion of any personal data concerning them that is inaccurate or incomplete, under the terms of article 16, GDPR.
Right to erasure or to be forgotten: the right to request Golden Monarque to erase of their personal data on the grounds set out in article 17, GDPR, and the company must comply with this request, without any undue delay, whenever one of the following reasons apply:
- The personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected or processed in the first place;
- The data subject has withdrawn the consent that justifies data processing and there is no other legal ground for such processing;
- The data subject opposes to processing of their Personal Data and there is no other prevailing legitimate interests that justify such processing;
- The personal data were processed unlawfully;
- The personal data must be deleted for complying with a legal obligation concerning the EU laws or the laws of a Member State that applies to Golden Monarque;
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in article 8(1), GDPR.
Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain from Golden Monarque the restriction of processing under the conditions set out in article 18, GDPR
Right to data portability: in the cases provided for the article 20, GDPR, the right to receive from Golden Monarque the personal data concerning them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Golden Monarque.
Right to object: the right to object to processing of personal data by Golden Monarque in the circumstances established in article 21, GDPR.
Right to Individual Automated Decisions, including Profiling: Golden Monarque does not adopt automated individual decisions, including profiling, which produce effects in the legal sphere of the data subjects or that significantly affect them in a similar way.
Right to complain with the supervisory authority: If there is a disagreement as to the use of their data, data owners are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the National Data Protection Commission (www.cndp.pt).
Data owners may exercise any of these rights by writing to the contacts provided in this policy, attaching their tax identification number to confirm their identification.
The exercise of any of the rights above mentioned may be limited due to this parties rights, legal obligations or other confidential or predominant legitimate interests.
- Updates to the Private Policy
- Details of the data controller:
GOLDEN MONARQUE S.C.R., S.A.
Corporate tax no: 513836985
For any questions related to data protection, please send an email to: email@example.com